Keep Moving Forward, Asia!

7:51 AM


Technology really is widely used in Asia: the latest gadgets, machines, the internet, etc. But I guess if I talk about it and its status as a whole, I can't really describe it as “flimsy” and I can't say “booming” either since all countries in Asia have their own very different levels of techie-ness. For some, it is very advanced but for the others, it’s literally poor and weak. Some are very dependent on it while the others really aren’t.

Well everyone probably knows that most of the monsters-of-technology come from Asia.

Some Asians may be 'small' but 'incredible'!
Extremely skilled in using and
developing technology

Like when I hear “Japan,” for example, I get this wow-yes-Japanese-techies kind of thoughts. Like robots and stuff :) *beep-bop-beep* They have discovered so much about technology already and their nation is known as the most high-tech one, not just in Asia, but in the whole wide world. On top of the list ever since.

I know some people who have lived there for several years and they were testifying about how advanced the technology there is. In their stories, they put so much emphasis on how accurate the weather forecasts there were (like if it says it’s going to snow at 6 in the morning it really does snow at 6). My point is that a simple thing like that serves as a proof that they really are high-tech. Well, I wouldn’t be so surprised. They have Sony, Yasaki, Toyota, Toshiba, Fujitsu, and geez, a whole lot more!

         When it comes to Asia’s internet connection, Singapore would be #1 in speed (with the “award winning” 61 Mbps!!). Imagine downloading an HD movie for only less than an hour..GLORIOUS! T^T it makes me want to migrate haha. Kidding. The Philippines has her own first place too! The first one in the list of Asian countries with the slowest internet connection (3 Mbps) </3 and one of the text messaging champs in the world.

         I’m not sure if there are any countries in Asia that aren't very much involved with using technology but I guess most of the countries are. It has played a huge part in the huge continent of Asia. Today, a country’s “technology level” may be in huge contrast with another but I still believe that there is always room for improvement ;) Keep moving forward, Asia! 

Reference: http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/story/357617/scitech/technology/phl-internet-slowest-in-asean-report
(on Thoughts About Technology Usage in Asia)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images